Your skin microbiome is the complex ecosystem of microbes naturally living on the skin.
Current evidence shows these microbes are essential for optimal functioning of healthy skin, and latest research shows a connection between skin microbial imbalances and several different skin conditions including eczema.
The Probiotic Baby Sensitive Cream Wash is formulated to protect the skin’s microbiome with the inclusion of prebiotic and probiotic ingredients.
The ingredients, formulation and product pH have all been considered in order to protect the skin’s microbiome during bathing.
- Aloe vera leaf extract – a soothing, healing base which has been used for centuries to treat and care for sensitive skin
- Marula seed oil – a nourishing oil with anti-inflammatory and healing properties
- Lactobacillus ferment – probiotic additive that will help protect the skin from pathogenic microbes and assist in the production of good microbes
- Fragrance free – no fragrances or essential oils for the most sensitive skins
- pH balanced to that of the skin to provide an optimal environment for the microbiome to flourish
Natural and Organic Cosmetic certified by Ecocert Greenlife according to Ecocert Standard available at http://cosmetics/ecocert.com
Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Extract*, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Lauryl Glucoside, Glycerin, Decyl Glucoside, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Xanthan Gum, Glyceryl Caprylate, Citric Acid, Sodium Phytate, Sclerocarya Birrea (Marula) Seed Oil, Benzyl Alcohol, Dehydroacetic Acid, Lactobacillus Ferment, Tocopherol
*Ingredients from Organic Farming
99.5% of the total ingredients are from Natural Origin
61% of the total ingredients are from Organic Farming