Suitable for the whole family, this rich creamy conditioner enhances nourishment using a combination of Community Trade Marula Oil, Argan Oil, Coconut and Jojoba. Aloe and Baobab fruit extract soothe the scalp, prevents dry ends and enhances gloss.
The unique combination of Rosemary and Ylang Ylang leave the hair with a subtle, yet invigorating, exotic aroma. Hair becomes silky smooth and easier to style.
No silicones, sulphates, parabens or colourants.
ORGANIC CARE COMPLEX:
OPTIMISES ENVIRONMENT FOR BENEFICIAL MICROBES
- Includes inulin, a prebiotic, to create a healthy micro-climate for beneficial bacteria
- pH balanced to avoid stressing the skin
- Gentle surfactants to ensure natural skin oils and beneficial microbes are not stripped and skin is not compromised
DEFENDS AGAINST ENVIRONMENTAL STRESS
- Baobab Fruit Extract and Vitamin E, both strong anti-oxidants, fight free radical damage from pollution, the sun and the environment
HYDRATES AND NOURISHES
- Natural plant oils such as Jojoba, Coconut, Argan and Sunflower oil deliver essential fatty acids to hydrate and nourish
- Inulin provides moisturising properties
SOOTHES & CALMS
- Aloe Vera acts as a natural anti-inflammatory to soothe irritation and calm the skin
Aqua (Water), Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Extract*, Sorbitol, Lauryl Glucoside, Cetearyl Alcohol, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, Inulin, Glyceryl Stearate, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Nut Oil, Sclerocarya Birrea (Marula) Seed Oil, Glyceryl Laurate, Xanthan Gum, Adansonia Digitata (Baobab) Fruit Extract*, Mentha Vidiris (Spearmint) Leaf Oil*, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil*, Benzyl Alcohol, Dehydroacetic Acid, Cananga Odorata (Ylang Ylang) Oil*, Geraniol**, Citronellol**, Linalool**
*Ingredients from Organic Farming
**Component of Natural Essential Oils
99.5% of the total ingredients are from Natural Origin
10% of the total ingredients are from Organic Farming